List of major international projects, in which he participated Institute of Seismology, National Academy of Sciences:
- International Working Group on Natural Hazards in the Tien Shan FP6-2002-INCO-Russia+NIS/SSA-4, Specific Measures in Support of International Cooperation (INCO) (2007-2008).
- Open network of scientific Centers for mitigation risk of natural hazards in the Southern Caucasus and Central Asia (2006-2009, ISTC).
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop "Security of Natural and Artificial Rockslide Dams" in Bishkek (2004).
- Geodynamics of intracontinental mountain buildings, Tien Shan, Central Asia (1997-2001, National Scientific Foundation, USA).
- Landslides triggered by earthquakes, Kyrgyz Republic, Tien Shan (1996-2000, INCO-COPERNICUS foundation, EU).
- Active faults and strong earthquakes (2000-2003, ISTC foundation).
- Scaling and displacement relationships for thrust faults (1999-2002, National Scientific foundation, USA).
- Geology Field mapping course in Kyrgyz Tien Shan, Central Asia (2002-2007, National Scientific foundation, USA).
- IPL Project M111 "Detail study of the internal structure of large rockslide dams in the Tien Shan (2003).
- The International field mission "Internal structure of the dissected rockslide dams in Kyrgyzstan" (2004).
- Regional seismic hazard field investigations and probabilistic assessment for the Chu River - Issyk-Kul corridor, Kyrgyz Republic (2005-2006, CRDF Foundation, USA).
- International Summer School on Rockslides and Related Phenomena in the Kokomeren River Valley (Kyrgyzstan) (2006- 2013).
- Assessment and Mitigation of Seismic Risk in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, NATO “Science for Peace” Program, 2005-2008.
- "Geodynamics of Talas-Fergana Fault, Tien Shan and natural Disasters on the territory of Central Asia", ISTC Foundation # КR-1281 (2006-2009).
- “Recent deformation and denudation in Pamir and Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan” INTAS Foundation # 96-1923 (1998-2001).
- National Geographical society of the USA # 6524-99 "Earthquake destruction at Medieval Silk Road Cities in Kazakhstan" (1999-2000).
- “Velocity structure and elastic properties of rocks in source zones of strong earthquakes in Tien Shan” ISTC Foundation # KR-155 (1999-2001).
- "Integrated investigation of active deformation in the Northern Tien Shan, Kyrgyz Republic: neotectonics, earthquake geology, and seismology" US CRDF Foundation # KYG2-2542-BI-03 (2003-2005).
- “Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan) Seismic Risk Initiative” CASRI, ISTC Foundation # KR-1176 and STCU # 3577 (2005-2008).
- "Integrated investigation of active deformation in the Northern Tien Shan, Kyrgyz Republic: neotectonics, earthquake geology, and seismology"; US CRDF Foundation # KYG2-2820-BI-06 (2006-2008).
- Geo-environmental security of the Toktogul hydroelectric power station region, central Asia, NATO, “Science for Peace” Program, 2008-2011.
- «Сейсмический риск в Кыргызстане, Таджикистане, Узбекистане» NORSAR (Норвегия) (2012 – 2014 гг.).>
- «Научно-техническая поддержка NORSAR (Норвегия) Центра данных Института сейсмологии НАН КР» (2013-2015 гг.).
- «Оценка сейсмической опасности территории Кыргызстана на основе комплексного исследования фокальных механизмов сильных землетрясений и сейсмолого-геологического тренчинга», ISTC Foundation, (2013-2015 гг.).
Basic practical research and development of the Institute of Seismology:
- Maps integrated seismic zoning areas of Bishkek, Osh, Tokmak, Naryn, Karakol, Jalal-Abad, Kara-Balta, Talas, Batken, Kyzyl-Kiya, Uzgen, Tash Kumyr (1975-2003 gg.).
- Detailed seismic zoning map north-eastern part of the Fergana, Chui, Issyk-Kul basins and mountain frame, scale 1: 500 000 (1978-1994 gg.).
- Maps recent tectonics sheets K-43 and K-43-G (scale 1: 500 000).
- Seismic zoning map of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, the scale of 1: 1000, 000 (1995, 2011).
- Seismic zoning map of the Tien Shan, the scale of 1: 2500, 000 (together with colleagues in Kazakhstan and China, 1998).
- Global Seismic Hazard Maps of the Earth, the scale of 1:35 000 000 - Global Seismic Hazard Map (1999 (co-author)).
- Probability maps of seismic hazard in Kyrgyzstan for 2001-2005., 2006-20010 years. and for 2011-2020. (scale 1: 1000 000)
- Maps probabilistic assessment of seismic risk scenario territory and residential buildings in Bishkek (2005).
- Map excited seismic hazard area Toktogul Reservoir (2008).
- Directory "Designing buildings and structures in seismic regions" (1997).
- SNIP 2.01.01-93 KR "Development of the territory of Bishkek taking into account the seismic zoning and soil and geological conditions."
- SNIP 2.01.02-94 KR "Construction of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas with seismic activity more than 9 points."
- Normative document SP KR 22-103 "Procedure long-term evaluation of seismic hazard levels in the Kyrgyz Republic."
- Annual Catalogues perceptible earthquakes Tien Shan (1975-2014 gg.).
All seismic zoning map and zoning implemented as regulations and used design and construction organizations for Earthquake Engineering. Maps of seismic prediction transferred to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic for the development and implementation of preventive measures to reduce the potential economic and social damage caused by seysmokatastrof.
Much attention is paid to the Institute training of young scientists: through graduate school, internships in seismological centers in Russia, USA, China, Germany, Japan, Austria, Norway, Italy, Turkey, Thailand, and based on cooperation with universities (KSUCTA, KRSU, IGDiGT KTU).
Beginning in 2007, each year the Institute of Seismology, National Academy of Sciences holds an international school for the study of rock landslides, with the participation of young scientists from different countries, including Russia, the US, China, Germany, Japan, Austria, Norway, Italy, Switzerland, Canada, Belgium. In 2008-2011 and 2012-2014,. the decision of the International Programme for the Study of landslides Institute of Seismology, National Academy of Sciences recognized world center for the study of landslides (World Centre of Excellence), as evidenced by the special certificate.
The Institute has an agreement on scientific cooperation and conducts extensive collaborative research with leading foreign scientific institutions of the United States, Russia, Britain, Belgium, France, Japan, China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Norway; participated in the development and implementation of the doctrine of "United interstate system seismological monitoring seismic regions of the CIS" (1996-2001 gg.)
Institute scientists are successfully working on projects funded by international grants (Soros Foundation, ISTC, NATO, INTAS, COMEUP, INCO, CRDF) and contract issues - customers NFM KR, Agency for Construction and Utilities, Bishkekglavarhitektura and other organizations of the country; actively participate in international scientific symposia and conferences.
According to the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic Institute is included in List of Institutions of the opinion for the areas and sites designated for the construction of various facilities.